11 WORST MAKEUP BRANDS OUT THERE

 




Scouring through all of the makeup brands out there to find some of the worst makeup brands is really hard girls! But I have done it. I've found all of the worst makeup brands on the market right now! Now, I know some of you might not agree, but these are just the makeup brands that haven't worked for me and somehow, I always have a problem with. So girls, whether you agree with me or not, take a look below to see my top 8 worst makeup brands out there!

Table of contents:

• Covergirl

• NYC

• Wet 'N' Wild

• Rimmel London Foundations

• E.L.F

• Neutrogena

• Too Faced

• Mary Kay

• Max Factor

• Maybelline

• Sally Hansen



1 COVERGIRL







I know what you are thinking, 'why would Covergirl be #1?'. Well girls, I have never, ever found a Covergirl makeup product that I've liked. From their powder all the way to their mascara, I haven't been able to find a product that does what it is supposed to and that actually works. That's one of the reasons why this is my #1 worst makeup brand out there!

2 NYC



NYC is one of those brands that again, I've never had any luck with. Admittedly, I have only tried their foundation and their mascara, but both product left me uncovered and left my lashes bare. If you are looking for quality, NYC is not one of the best makeup brands for that. I think they are a little on the cheaper side, that might be the reasoning behind making their products cheap.



3 WET 'N' WILD



When I was a teenager, Wet 'n' Wild was all the rage, nowadays, I don't think I can purchase anything from this brand! It's a great brand for eyeshadow if you are looking for something on the less expensive side, but as far as lasting? This isn't a product that lasts a long time or that is going to provide you a whole lot of coverage. Give a try to something a little bit more expensive girls if you want really good coverage!


4 RIMMEL LONDON FOUNDATIONS



Rimmel London as a whole is not a horrible brand of makeup, but their foundations? They just don't know how to make foundation! I've tried a bunch of different kinds of Rimmel London foundations and I just can't seem to find one that works for me! So, sorry Rimmel fans, this is one of my worst makeup brands!


5 E.L.F


E.L.F. Is a newer brand of makeup for me, but I still have scoured every product and I haven't found one that works for me. The foundation doesn't cover anything, the mascara is not anything to talk about and their lipstick doesn't stay put! What do you think about this worst makeup brand? Do you like it at all?


6 NEUTROGENA


You might be surprised to see a popular makeup brand on here, but Neutrogena should stick to skincare. Not only does their makeup run, but I can't seem to find a mascara that works like any Maybelline mascara or any foundation that works like Revlon foundation.


7 TOO FACED


Too Faced is another brand of makeup that is a little new to me and I have only tried a couple of their products, but they don't seem to work. Their eyeliner, you have to press so hard to get it out and they don't have a whole lot of powder choices. So girls, I know this is a popular brand, what do you think about it?


8 MARY KAY


Finally, Mary Kay has to be my last worst makeup brand out there. I've tried quite a few makeup products from Mary Kay and they never work! I've tried their color corrector, their concealer, their mascara and their foundation and none of them made my skin look flawless! Sorry all of you consultants out there, but Mary Kay just isn't for me.


9 MAX FACTOR


Some dermatologists recommend skipping Max Factor because it can cause cause problems for those who have acne. When you suffer from breakouts, you must be careful what you put on your skin to keep things under control. If Max Factor causes you problem, quit using it.


10 MAYBELLINE


Specifically, the mascara is one that gets consistently low reviews. many users say it smells bad and that it removes all the curl from your lashes. Low user ratings are a pretty reliable way of finding the best products for you.


11 SALLY HANSEN


Many of the products from Sally Hansen get a low user rating. Some say the products don't do what they say they will while others are funny looking or fade off too fast. This might not apply to all products, but you might find that some don't meet your standards.

So girls, what other worst makeup brands are out there? Do you have any that I haven't named? Remember, this is just my list, you might have your own! Everyone has their own favorites and preferred brands so don't be hurt to see one of yours on this list. Sound off on the comments below.

Comments

  1. I agree with u except for maybelline but its truly about our choices and preferences so anyways i luv ur content

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingg information shared.. Good research

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts